High School PHYSICS teacher needed in Wuxi
1. Native English speaker with a bachelor's degree or above. - Or - Non-native speakers with exceptional English proficiency, teaching skills and minimal accent.
2. More than two years of related teaching experience is preferred.
3. Loves and understands kids as well as enjoys interacting with them. Must be responsible and have a passion for teaching children. An easy going, creative, outgoing and lively personality, a positive ethos and the desire to make a difference in children's lives, are all strong factors.
4. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) are preferred..
5. Clean criminal background check.
6. Age: 25-50 years old.
7.Work location: Wuxi
8.Gender: unlimited. Female and male are both welcomed.
9. Expected arrival time: 25th, February, 2018
Responsibilities of Position:
1.Teaching kids aged 15-18 years old
2.Class size: 25 students
3.Duration of each class: 45 mins.
4.Teaching Time: no more than 24 hours a week.
5.Office time: no more than 8 hours a week
Salary and Benefits Package:
1.Annual salary: RMB 25,0000
2.accommodation allowance: RMB 3,000 every month
3.Holidays: Chinese public holidays, weekends, summer and winter holidays
Introduction about Wuxi and our company
Wuxi is a large town by European standards sandwiched between Shanghai and Nanjing in Jiangsu Province, only 45-minutes away from Shanghai, 20 minutes from Suzhou and 1.5 hours to Hangzhou by fast-speed train. Many locals call it Oriental Geneva because it's also developing far more than most other Chinese towns. This means it's a comfortable place for foreigners to live in: there are big shops selling everything you could possibly need, the transportation system is good with easy connections to anywhere in China. The city has mature traffic system with ordered key road and bridge engineering, 2 metro lines, Sunan (Shuofang) International Airport. On the other hand there aren't so many foreigners here so we're still a bit special and the place isn't so big or confusing that you can easily get lost or alienated here. There is an interesting mix of commercial and traditional architecture with many different cultural activities to be seen. The climate is not too much different from Europe but with shorter winters and far more humid summers. The city is bisected by the Yangtze River and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, and shares Tai Lake with other cities. With so many rivers flowing through the plains, Wuxi has fertile land and is richly endowed with natural resources. High air quality with rich greenery. You will definitely enjoy the life here!
Yaji Education &Technology; Group
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Yaji Education &Technology; Group: One of the most famous and large scaled groups with various industries in the south of Jiangsu. The group is employing more than 1000 Chinese staff and 50 foreign staff. Thanks to the relentless efforts of our staff since we established the company in 1994, we have gained outstanding achievements in a variety of fields, like chemical, food, media, financial, educational and tourist industries.
Now the subsidiary Education Bridge, focusing on providing a package of solutions to the kindergartens, primary, secondary and high schools and the training centers in Wuxi. We help schools to seek, hire and manage superior foreign staff and now we have more than 50 foreign staff, covering various of countries all over the world, the USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Demark , Ukraine ,etc.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Wuxi China
- Address: No.1202 Tianan Building,Changan District Wuxi
View in map