We seek a talented, methodical eCommerce Marketing Specialist to join a growing team that has been charged with establishing a global eCommerce channel for our company
1.Setting-up and managing listings in other various online marketplaces
2.Developing product descriptions & keywords for new products launching to maximize SEO.
3. Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce
4. Continuously build the company’s social media platforms through campaigns and content generation.
5. Plan and execute projects for special global occasions (festivals, flash sale events).
1. 1+ years of experience in an eCommerce retail environment
2. With the Internet thought, have a strong interest in internet entertainment and shopping.
3.Small team or start up experience
4.English native speaker. Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
5.Familiar with Photoshop, CMS, GA
5.Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent required
Salary 10-15K a month
Working visa provided
Location Xiamen City, Fujian province
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Computers, Software
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Founded in March 2015, (created by Su Mobile) is the first personalized viral video aggregating app in the world. Available in more than 200 countries, it offers the best user experience on the Android market.
It targets at the international market outside China, aggregating contents from YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo and other video platforms and providing users with high-quality video collections and personalized recommendations. Users can conveniently search, play, subscribe and manage video contents with the app.
DailyCast allows users an unprecedented way to enjoy interesting trending videos worldwide. With individually tailored contents subscribed from multiple platforms, users can save at least 70% of their time switching from app to app and choosing good videos to watch.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: ZhongGuanCun Beijing
View in map