Who we are looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher and strong GPA from a top U.S College/University
• Must meet age requirement for a Work (Z) Visa (24 years old by Sept. 2014)
• Strong communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
• Patient, outgoing, and comfortable teaching Chinese students
• Previous teaching experience or teaching certification preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of Chinese Language, the Chinese Education
system,and Chinese working environment are a definite plus, but not required.
• Work (Z) Visa sponsorship
• Extensive training and orientation upon arrival and ongoing Professional
• Salary packages range from 12-15,000 RMB/month (commensurate with formal
• Quarterly performance bonuses ranging from 2,000-6,000 RMB
• Yearly airfare reimbursement of up to 10,000RMB.
• DK provides housing to all teachers located in Shenzhen. Teachers located in
Beijing or Shanghai are provided with a housing stipend of 1,500 RMB/month
• Applications must be received by May 31st. Start Date is Mid-August
Beijing Academic English:
• Applications must be received by April 30thfor Early July Start Date.
• Applications must be received by May 31st of June for Mid-August Start Date.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team here at DK Education you should prepare a cover letter that indicates which city you are applying for as well as your desired start date, a resume,and contact information for two references.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
DK Education, China's fastest growing SAT training company, is currently looking for SAT instructors to run classes and private tutoring sessions. We are also looking for instructors that are comfortable teaching academic writing, SAT II subject tests, and AP Literature and History. Classes will be held on week nights, and weekends, and private tutoring can be arranged to fit the schedule of both teacher and student. Weekly time commitments are from 3-12 hours per week, depending on schedule.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a growing, innovative company that is jointly run by expat Americans and Chinese education experts. We are looking for dynamic individuals to be a part of our team to help us grow.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 906, 9th floor, Zhongguancun SOHO Plaza, No.8 Haidian Beierjie, Haidian District,Beijing,China 100080