New Oriental POP Kids, the most recognized brand in Children's education, is seeking both full-time and part-time teachers to instruct children ages 3-14 years old at New Oriental's POP Kids training centers in Tianjin starting September 2014.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
-Native English speaker from U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand
- A bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree is preffered
- Teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- An energetic and enthusiastic disposition
- English language fluency; proper grammar, sentence structure, word tense, subject-verb agreement, proper use of adjectives and adverbs, neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm
Class & Curriculum:
- Instructing Spoken English to young learners
- Maximum of 12 teaching hours per week
- Maximum of 15 students per class
- Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities
- Office hours: Monday to Wednesday, from 9AM-12AM ，13:30PM-5PM.
- Full-time monthly salary:12,000rmb per month(including 45 teaching hours)
- Part-time hourly salary: 200rmb per hour
- All working documents sponsored and compensated for (full-time)
- Health Insurance provided
- Teaching assistant provided
- Airfair reimbursment up to 10000rmb once for work visa application purpose on the completion of the contract
- Holiday bonus
If you meet the above mentioned requirements and would like to be considered for employment please apply through eChinacities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
New Oriental Education & Technology Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products include English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, University pathway programs, educational content and software, as well as online education.
New Oriental has become the most recognized brand in Chinese private education. Based on founder Michael Yu's groundbreaking vision, our innovative and inspirational instruction combines humorous, interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values.
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had about 15 million student enrollments, including approximately 2.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2012. Today, we have a network of 57 schools, 744 learning centers, 32 New Oriental bookstores and over 5,000 third-party bookstores and over 17,700 teachers in 50 cities, as well as an online network with over 8.2 million registered users.
-#1 Provider of private education in China
-Most recognized brand in Chinese private education
-A presence in over fifty cities throughout China
-First Chinese education company to be listed on the NYSE (edu)
-Diverse course offerings including International Exam Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT/GRE), AP, Foundation/Pathway programs, Business English, Spoken English, English writing
-Courses/Programs available to all ages from 1yr old to adult
-Online teaching platform
It is estimated over 70% of Chinese students studying in N. America were once students of New Oriental
For more information about New Oriental please visit web and click on the English link on the top right of the homepage.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.6 Haidian Zhongjie, Haidian District, Beijing