Along with the products of Rieter a comprehensive product documentation will be handed over to our customers. The English Writer establishes in English documents which informs the costumer on how to handle the product. By careful research work at different internal sources, topics such as Safety, Specifications, Descriptions etc. need to be gathered, described and illustrated.
Being assigned as an English Writer you will take over the responsibility of writing English documents which go along with our products.
The end-users of our documents are spinning mills located around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The English Writer is in charge of editing and maintaining documents of Rieter products. As an English Writer, you will ensure that our products receive an adequate and user friendly documentation. The documents get established according to the high standards of international guidelines.
· Editing and maintaining of Rieter machine documents
· Research work at the responsible products at the Engineering-, Service-, Technology and Costumer training departments
· Establishing and adapting of graphics used in the documents
· Managing of translations and proof readings
· Publication and archiving of documents
· Usability tests of the responsible documents
The Ideal candidate is likely to have the following competences:
· Speaks and writes fluently in English (excellent communication skills)
· Keen to write English documents
· Confident social skills (able to work with different: Engineering-, Service-, IT-, Technology-, Customer training teams)
· Independent and focused working manner, able to work under pressure
· Open approach to different software’s
Full training will be given on following topics, of which 3 moths at HQ in Switzerland:
· Rieter machine and process knowledge
· Textile technologies
· Working with the editorial software GRIPS, TIM-RS, Noxum, Indesign
· Translation management
· Establishing of graphic with soft wares such as: CAD, IsoDraw, Corel Draw
· Proofreading management
· Projects leading
This position will be located in Changzhou at our editorial team A-LCT. The candidate will travel occasionally.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for this challenge position.
How to progress your application:
If you feel this role fits your experience and background then please apply for the role by sending your resume to the following e-Mail address.