******About classes: 18-25 classes per week
* To provide the best possible teaching and learning processes and environment for the students;
* To facilitate the attainment of each students full potential and develop non-academic as well as academic skills via the teaching of the subject;
* To track and analyze student progress and prepare lessons to meet student needs;
* To keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using Student Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
* To attend Team Meetings and work closely with Center Program Director to meet students’academic goals;
Requirement for the position
* Native English speakers who major in literature or related.
* Candidate must possess a love for teaching, but previous teaching experience is not a prerequisite.Applicants with teaching experiences have priority.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required;
* AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects .High SAT or ACT scores preferred;
* Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills;
* Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse group of students;
* competitive package, package details to be discussed
* work visa and residence permit support
* wedding cash gift, birthday cash gift, lunar new year red pockets，transportation fee etc.
*marketing activity bonus
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ShenZhen Sendelta Education
Sendelta Education is a leading educational services company particularly focusing on the delivery of American high school curricula to Chinese students.
Sendelta Education was originally founded in 2005 as an education consulting company which focused primarily on providing information, support and services to Chinese students studying in the US. In 2010, Sendelta began to develop AP program in mainland China. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 6 AP Centers in Guangdong province, China.
Sendelta adopted the strategy of cooperating closely with individual top public high schools. We have achieved great success. A lot of our students got the admissions from Stanford University, Columbia University, University of Chicago, Duke University, Northwestern University, Haverford College，Vanderbilt University, UC Berkley, UCLA, etc. Sendelta has become one of the best providers of AP program in China.
At present, Sendelta has over 150 Chinese employees and over 50 expatriate employees. We have over 500 students currently studying in our international curricula centers and envisage this number increasing to 1000 in the next two years.
Expansion within our existing locations, as well as the opening of new centers, continues to create a wide range of opportunities at all levels each academic year. Welcome to join us.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Room405, AnHui Building,6007Shennan Blvd, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 深圳市福田区深南大道6007号安徽大厦创展中心405单元