• Monitor discussions on hot topics such as movie, games, politics, sports, and life style and entertainment, and support product team with marketing and content strategies
• Write PR articles
• Maintain a comprehensive media and coverage list
• Research and reach out to influencers/KOLs for coverage
• Assist in market research projects as needed.
• Current undergraduate student, native English speaker from the U.S.
• Strong interest in tech, marketing and public relations
• Keen sense of American pop culture and youth culture
• Good communication and writing skills
• Highly energetic and creative person with attention to details
• Previous internship experience at a tech firm or a startup is a plus
Working from 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. OR 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.Monday to Friday.
At least 3days a week.
Off work on Saturday, Sunday, and legal/national holidays.
Meal, holiday bonus; annual leaves and travel
Intercultural Education Exchange Center
- Company type: Representative offices
- Recruiter Type: Professional Services (Consulting, HR, Finance/Accounting)
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Our company’s full name is Intercultural Education Exchange Center (China IEEC). It is located in Beijing, China.
ChinaIETC has been licensed by the Ministry of Education of China and responsible for China's national-level of English language teaching research.
Our aim is to Improve English Education Style in China, it is concentrated on transfer new, effective and advanced teaching methods into Chinese Educational System which needs some changes especially in teaching English. Well educated foreigners, experts can share their own experiences and knowledge of teaching with Chinese students or teachers.
We are also carrying out the new football program for chinese schools under the exhortation of Chinese Government,aimed at changing Chinese football from the young person.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing,haidian