We are looking for experienced ESL kindergarten teachers to work with the PYP curriculum at two IB World schools within our education group. Specifically we are looking for
1. Minimum 3 years teaching kindergarten in a second language setting
2. Authenticated Degree and Criminal Record Check.
3. Willingness to teach 2-3 year olds at start
4. Native English speaker
5. Stamped or Signed Reference Letter
* increased employ ability as a result of working in an IB World School
* signing/integration bonus
* free independent (not shared) housing or housing allowance
* one month salary year-end bonus
* legal visa
* Better salaries for teachers with PYP teaching experience.
* Additional professional development for long term contract
* Work conditions and culture more reflective of international values
The PYP curriculum is an extremely rewarding but also highly challenging curriculum for teachers. There is a lot to learn with a lot to benefit.
Working with the PYP helps teachers genuinely put in place the kind of education that they have always thought schools should have. At the same time, it offers great prospects for future career development and opens up excellent future career possibilities and significantly increased salaries for teachers who work hard, are willing to learn and have the right professional attitude
GA Education runs 33 kindergartens, a children's English school and two elementary schools throughout Chengdu in Sichuan province China. We currently have 55 foreign teachers employed and are the only private school to be rated with 5 stars for foreign teacher management in Chengdu.
We have an excellent reputation for treating our foreign teachers well and on average our teachers stay for 3 years and sometimes up to 10 years.
If you are looking for a great job in a modern city brimming with unique Chinese culture and flavor, a relaxed and friendly yet professional working environment, and the most adorable kids in China you should consider us.
Chengdu Golden Apple International Child Education Institution
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
One of the unique things to appreciate about Golden Apple is its International Management Team. Unlike other companies hiring teachers in China, we have some experienced expats at the helm directing recruitment, management, training and curriculum development.
Our goal at Golden Apple isn't simply to insert English teachers into classrooms, but to build cultural awareness and exchange. Hiring overseas teachers is an important strategy in reaching this goal, so we hope you are who we are looking for. You've made it this far; we hope we are the company you were looking for.
As of this writing, there are totally 33 Golden Apple Kindergartens in Chengdu up and running, a few schools outside Chengdu soon to follow. With nearly twenty years of experience running kindergartens, the Golden Apple brand is famous in Chengdu and has an excellent reputatiomn among teachers, parents and government agencies alike. Each school has one overseas teacher attached to it, a few of the schools have as many as eleven. It's easy to see that among Golden Apple teachers, we nearly have a community of our own. Managing nearly fifty teachers is no small task but is facilitated by local school principals, office personnel, district managers, and the director. As you can see, you would not be 'alone'.
Two of our schools are run more on the lines of international schools and implement the prestigious International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. At these schools we seek only the best and brightest teachers with qualifications to teach in their home country.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: Floor 4, Bldg. 6, Tianfu Xingu, 399 Fucheng Avenue, Gaoxin District. Chengdu