A public high school is now seeking for native English teachers. You won’t miss it if you love to teach in China.
Work Location: a public high school in Fuzhou, Fujian Province
Contract period: an initial one year contract starting from September 2018
Teaching subjects available: SAT (Reading, Writing etc.)
Students: high school students of Sino-US program (16-18 years old)
Workload: 28 sessions/week (40 minutes for each), including course delivering, office time, student tutorial, and other course-related work such as assignments and exams.
What we offer:
1. Competitive Monthly Salary + Bonus
3. Housing Allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
2. Travel Allowance: 8,000 RMB for one academic year
4. Paid Winter holidays + Summer Holiday Allowance of 2,000 RMB
5. Paid sick leave + Chinese public holidays
6. Life (Accident) and Medical insurance
7. Working Visa, Residence Permit, Foreign Expert Certificate
8. Bonus for contract renewal
1) Native English speaker;
2) Bachelor’s degree or above;
3) One or more years of related teaching experience;
5) TESOL/ TEFL certificate (or alike) required;
4) Professional, responsible, outgoing and energetic;
Documents for application:
1) Current CV;
2) Copy of your degree certificate(s);
3) Copy of passport data page (if available);
5) Other related documents.
Thanks for your interest!
Expert International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Expert is a professional international education organization, partnering with Chinese public universities and high schools to collaboratively develop international programs. We specialize in the provision of overseas high quality education, introducing and integrating foreign high-quality educational resources into domestic top universities and high schools. We are responsible for recruiting teaching staff, providing curriculum and teaching materials, and administrating teaching quality.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市朝阳区朝阳北路237号复星国际中心