RISE China is seeking dedicated, passionate, qualified individuals to teach English at one of our 30 learning centers in Beijing.
With its expanding presence and brand, RISE China offers an exciting opportunity for young graduates and qualified teachers to further their career and enrich their working experience. Both cities provide a fun and exciting environment in which to work and live, with rich cultural opportunities to offer and a lively international community.
If you are an outgoing, open-minded individual with an adventurous spirit and a desire to teach English in one of the leading learning centers in China, we would love the opportunity to speak with your further.
Responsibilities Successful candidates will be offered full-time teaching positions with one-year contracts.
Candidates should be available to start immediately, and can also expect involvement in the following:
1. one week shadow/observation/training
2. monthly training in the RISE pedagogy and methodologies;
3. contribute to curriculum development projects;
4. create lesson plans;
5. provide students with a safe, comfortable learning environment.
In order to have a great experience working at RISE, candidates should be culturally sensitive, open-minded, and understanding of the local customs and work environment. In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Educational Qualifications Required Candidates should (have):
1. Be a native English speaker or non-natives with excellent English;
2. Have a Bachelor's degree;
3. Be at least 24 years old (government regulations for working visas);
4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations);
5. EFL teaching certificate such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
Preference will also be given to candidates with the following:
6. Teaching experience at primary school level;
7. Diploma or Masters in Education.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract
1. Average monthly salary = 15,000-18,000RMB (salary varies depending on experience, educational qualifications, and position offered);
2. Pay raise based on performance evaluation after one-year contract;
3. Assistance in acquiring a work visa;
4. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
5. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
6. All Chinese holidays off;
7. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days with full salary;
8. Medical insurance.
Rise immersion subject english
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Rise educates students to become creative, imaginative, culturally aware leaders.
With 120,000 students attending classes every day in our 200 schools nationwide, treating every child as an individual is a challenge that’s met by a team of highly qualified teachers using student-focused, project-based instruction, and award-winning Houghton Mifflin Harcourt course materials.
Rise’s after-school and weekend pre-k, kindergarten, elementary, and middle/high school programs help students from ages 3-18 build and expand their knowledge in the areas of English, mathematics, and science—all in lessons linked to Common Core State Standards and designed to bring an American education to the high-achieving EFL student.
Founded in 2007, Rise was the pioneering subject-based immersive English education company and continues to be the largest organization of its kind.
Rise’s devoted teachers, award-winning courseware, innovative lesson plans, and exciting extracurricular activities have earned Rise the title of “most influential children’s English education institution.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 1/F Jiahe Guoxin Mansion, Suite 101, 15 Baiqiao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing,
View in map