EIC-New Pathway Education’s Shanghai/Beijing center is looking for full time mentor-instructors who can teach test preparation classes for the Reading and English/Writing sections for the SAT, ACT, and SSAT.
EIC-New Pathway is an elite international education technology company founded in 2009. With branches in Shanghai, Beijing and other cities across China, we provide a one-stop platform in terms of test preparation and college counseling. Our mission is to instill in our students a confidence and skill set that transfers to their academic lives and ensures success in the world’s top universities. Our students come from diverse backgrounds, with many attending the most prestigious international schools in Beijing.
· Minimum Bachelors degree, preferably from a top 100-ranked US college or university
· Native-level English reading, writing, and speaking ability
· 700+ on SAT Writing/Critical Reading or 31+ ACT English/Reading preferred
· Teaching experience preferred
· A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
· A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
· Excellent communication skills
Teaching duties will include, but not be limited to, managing small classroom discussions, facilitating group learning activities, providing one-on-one academic tutoring and support, communicating with parents, and giving timely and useable feedback on student assignments. Teaching hours are primarily afternoon/evenings and weekends, with Mondays and Tuesdays off. We are Western managed and offer thorough training to all new teachers before we put them in a classroom.
Benefits include full flight reimbursement to Chia, full assistance with work visa sponsorship, temporary accommodation upon arrival to China, airport pickup, assistance with finding permanent housing, medical coverage, and overtime bonuses for teaching hours over 20 hours/week.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
New Pathway Consulting, a subsidiary of New Pathway Education & Technology Group, is a premier consulting firm that provides expert guidance and mentorship to high school students. NPC crafts a focused profile for each student that showcases his/her talents and balances stellar academics with outstanding extracurricular and community service activities. Developing a strong relationship with each student, NPC guides students through their high school career and ultimately prepares the student to enter the a top university. Through NPC, students have gained acceptance at top universities in the United States, Hong Kong and Korea.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 899 Lingling Road