Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
• Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organize and prepare necessary class materials
• Native English Speaker
• A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
• OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
• A valid passport
• A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
• Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
• Full Visa Sponsorship
• Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
• Competitive salary
• Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
• Overtime payment
• Summer holiday bonus
• Contract completion bonus
• Referral scheme
• 10 days paid annual leave
• 16 – 18 paid public holidays
• Sick leave
• Orientation program
• Appraisals and career assistance
• Employee assistance and support
• Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hangzhou
• Opportunities for career advancement in a numerous fields
Hangzhou Wahaha Welearning Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Wahaha Welearning center is a one-stop comprehensive educational training center which was established by WaHaHa Group. The mission of Wahaha Welearning center is to train new generation of high-quality young leaders. Characterized by diversity, individuality and high quality, WaHaHa Welearning Center is committed to empower students aged 0-12 to achieve their potential, improve their comprehensive quality, build their self-confidence and develop their art ability by introducing high-quality education resources.
Invested by Wahaha 3Js investment, Wahaha Welearning center provides a comprehensive range of educational services and products to address the needs of students aged 0-12. From early childhood education to trial lessons of primary and middle school, education with Wahaha Welearning center covers the most important time of a student.
For every program we introduced, we have given thorough consideration –whether the program is fully developed to deliver quality courses, unique enough to make up the training industry vacancy, or sustainable development to meet changing needs from the high-level parents in the future.
And it doesn’t stop there. With the cooperation with different institutions and local Bureau of Education, we are keeping developing diversified portfolios of educational services and products to help parents build up scientific education methods in each stage of their children’s lives, and trying to promote these courses into public school classes.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: No.5,Qujiang Road,Hangzhou,China