Our international high school program, ZYIE, is seeking a fun, dynamic and passionate English teacher to join our academic team. We are looking for a teacher who enjoys teaching English and is vested in the growth and maturity of his/her students.
Job & Responsibilities:
• Plan, prepare, and carry out lessons (max. 18/week)
• Correct, record and administer the results of quizzes, tests, assessments and progress report for students
• Communicate students’ progress and action plans with other teachers and attend parent-teacher meetings
• Mentor students one-on-one in overall growth and vocabulary development
• Participate in school activities, including holiday parties, club activities, school events, performances, etc.
• Collaborate with academic team to develop curriculum for the school.
• Carry out academic events including demo lessons, summer/winter camps, workshops, and marketing promotion etc.
• Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development
• Possibility of travel to another school for supplementary lessons (transportation fee reimbursed)
Bachelor degree or above, plus relevant teaching certificate
Major in relevant area
Prior experience teaching and familiarity working in Chinese high schools.
Clear accent from English Speaking country preferred
Preference given to candidates who have achieved a degree of proficiency in spoken Chinese.
Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5:45pm
14,000 – 16,000 (depending on qualifications)
Paid National Holidays
If interested, please email your cover letter and CV to us
Guangzhou Zhuoyue Education Group
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Guangzhou BestStudy Training School（Guangzhou Zhuoyue Education Group）, established in 1997, is the largest and most professional private education company in South China, which specializes in extracurricular education for primary and middle school students. Adhering to the guiding philosophy of “Providing High Quality Education to the Society”, and always pursuing the goal of “Joyful Learning” , “Successful Teaching”, BestStudy has been continuously absorbing the advanced experiences of other countries. In additional, BestStudy also attaches great importance to students’ studying skills while imparting knowledge to them, which in turn would improve students’learning ability as well as enhance their school performance.
More than 26 thousand students attend BestStudy’s classes every year. Today, BestStudy has a teaching staff of more than 3000 teachers who are highly experienced and qualified. To better serve its students, BestStudy has adopted a variety of teaching modes, including the extracurricular training school for primary and middle school students, the one-to-one individualized training centre, the small advanced class, the forth-grade Senior school and the forth-grade Junior school. BestStudy has already had 80 training schools nation wide, covering many cities such as Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan and so on.
As years have gone by, BestStudy has made great achievements and won a vareity of awards. In 2010, BestStudy was graded as the third among the “top 50 high-tech companies with great social responsibility and rapid development”. The same year, BestStudy was also awarded as the thirtieth among the “Top 500 of Asia”. What’s more, BestStudy thirtieth has gained great popularity and acknowledgement among the governments, the communities and the media.
In 2007, BestStudy cooperated with Daxin Investment for the first time in rasing capital, thus becoming the first private education company in Guangzhou that had ever introduced the risk investment. In 2011, BestStudy attempted to draw investments the second time, and managed to obtain approximately 10 million dollars from Sequoia Capital, which in turn enabled BestStudy to establish its reputation as the one of the best private education companies in South China. Sequoia Captal’s investments will definitely speed up BestStudy’s process of coming into the market, and it’s very likely BestStudy would become the first public private education company in South China.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Guangzhou BestStudy Training School
View in map