1. Native English speaker, American is preferred.
2. Bachelor degree or equivalent, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred.
3. 1-2 years English teaching experience with kindergarten or primery school students
4. Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Be reliable and responsible.
5. Be positive and warm-hearted, with vigor and patience, love childern and teaching.
1. To conduct classroom lessons to 10-15 kids in class with the assistance of one chinese teacher, text books ,white board teaching software and teaching plans are provided by training center .
2. To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
3. To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
4. To help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. To take an interest in and give advice on individual student's progress in English.
7. To prepare new materials as requested.
8. To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract children be involved in the training process.
9. Start date: immediately
American Baby International English
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ABIE specializes in high-level education and training for children aged from 3-12 years old.
ABIE centers offer English training for Chinese children as designed and directed by ABIE HQ. The course is fully integrated with current American curriculum,children's second language learning philosophies, methods and keeping in mind early child development psychology. Additionally, ABIE classes combine face-to-face teaching, in-class smartboard interactive learning technology, and online teaching, creating a learning process which is effective, practical and entertaining.
ABIE classes include CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) in order to enrich English classes with interdisciplinary content such asArt, Science, World Cultures, etc. ABIE classes also foster important 21st century skills such as innovation, cross-cultural communication, independent thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and IT skills. In order to keep students motivated and encouraged to continue learning, ABIE promotes the Assessment For Learning philosophy, training Chinese children to take control of their learning, helping them become more responsible, better prepared for future challenges, and Global Citizen of the 21st century. ABIE students strengthen their abilities of communication, leadership, creativity, thinking and collaboration.
ABIE promotes all-round development. ABIE students are truly global citizens of the 21st century counting with Life and Career Skills, Learning and Innovation Skills, Information, Media and Technology Skills.
ABIE leadsthe education industry thanks to its deep understanding andits desire to improve the English educationsystem in China, its accurate market positioning, distinctive business model, professional products and exemplary service. ABIE has won the approval and love of those within the same industry, parents and children.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F/22F Yuexiu Tower, 388 Fushan Road,Pudong, Shanghai