1.Full Time: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
2.Position: Recruiting English-Russian Native Speaker
1. With Trados, MemoQ and other localization quality control tool, do localization translation sites, APP and technical documentation 'squality inspection work;
2. Manage the progress of the localization project and communicate with the supplier's project;
3. Research and define the localization quality evaluation model, establish the data evaluation method.
1.Good command of both English and Russian in reading, writing, reading and writing, with experience in e-commerce, finance, IT, English with advanced level of translation or international or national accreditation;
2. Familiar with quality MQM management model, familiar with the localization industry quality evaluation system;
4. Loving in language work, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, strong teamwork skills, rich experience in localization;
5. More than 3 years experience in large-scale translation projects such as computer, e-commerce and communication is preferred; experience in product design or R & D is preferred;
6. Familiar with Trados, Catalyst, Passolo, and other computer-aided translation tools, as well as various operating systems and common office software.
7. Good communication skills, self-driven and work under pressure, a team spirit;
8. Work initiative, work carefully and meticulously, can quickly learn and master new knowledge "
1.Year end bonus, team building, good environment,multiple language, company bus provided
2.Work Visa support(must provide 2 years working experience certificate)
Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Computers, Software
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦