1. Program updates & News about selected projects and any other related information of the country/developer
2. Property market research and analysis of competition, creating marketing strategy and communicate with Management.
3. Responsible for product development, controlling and update brochure and promotional material - Internal communication with Sales and Marketing
4. Coordination of Sales trips/meetings/calls with our Branch Offices (combined with Presentations during weekends)
5. Close communication with the developer and assure implementation of relevant new arrangements with Sales Team
6. Internal and external Training to partner companies and colleagues
7. Presentations to partners and clients as well as attendance on Exhibitions
8. Sales Representative of our own projects and/or of developers with agreements under exclusive rights
9. Accompany clients and make active sales - if required
10. Preparing of weekly activity reports, organize follow-ups and take necessary action - acting Key account manager for the developer
11. Able to take long-term posting outside China
12. Other duties assigned by the Management and department director
1.Bachelor degree or above; 25 years old or above
2.Minimum 6 months overseas study or work experience, worked min. 6 month in managerial position in the company
3.Fluent English and preferably additional language of the destination; Chinese is an advantage
4.Office software proficiency
5.Sales and marketing skills, well developed destination knowledge, interest into legal matters, strong communication and intercultural skills, well organized and structured working ability, result orientated
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Real Estate Development
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
DELSK Business Co,. Ltd. was established in 2008 in Cologne, Germany. In the early stages of our
company, our main focus was helping Chinese entrepreneurs develop their overseas investments.
We helped with creating business investment models, analyzing foreign markets, registering
companies overseas, applying for short-term business visas, applying for long-term residency,
scheduling and hosting business trips to destination countries, documents and conferences
interpreting, and accounting consultation. Countries involved were Germany, France, Belgium,
Spain, Netherlands, Sweden and other European countries.
Along with the growth of China’s economy, Chinese got to know more about European countries.
Thus, more and more Chinese middle class were starting to immigrate to Europe and send their
children to Europe for school. This became a very popular trend throughout mainland China, and
we quickiy realized the need for clients purchasing property in Europe . Therefore, we gradually
shifted our main direction to providing a consulting service for Chinese to invest in properties
globally, and to meet their needs of global asset allocation.
Up to now, we have provided services in Latvia, Spain,
Portugal, Andorra, Cyprus, Malta, Canada, US, New Zealand, and Greece.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 2107-2109, T1 of China Central Place, No.81 of Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing