Duties & responsibilities:
1. be responsible for lesson plan and course design and delivering lessons to a range of classes operated by Kaplan Qingdao centre.
2. Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students’ progress and development;
3. Helping students in all areas of the curriculum;
4. Researching new topic areas and maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge;
5. Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment;
6. Preparing students for examinations, and administering and invigilating on some of these examinations;
7. Managing students’ behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior;
8. Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities;
9. Participating in departmental meetings, parents' meetings and whole school training events, and contacting parents for updating students’ academic performance;
10. Liaising with other professionals, such as supporting sales&marketing; dept.on marking and students recruiting activities or supporting student service dept. on university application etc.
11. Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training (INSET) as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
12.The teachers that need to do experiment should be responsible for the experiment planning organizing and delivering.
13.Other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree in required subject or relevant qualification. postgraduate degree are preferred.
2. 2+years teaching experience is preferred.
3. Strong English background;
4. Excellent communication skills and team interaction skills;
5. Diligent and patient, with attention to the details and the ability to handling multiple assignments effectively;
6. Strong student management skill and experience are preferred.
Qingdao Yinhai School International Division
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Qingdao Yinhai School was established in 2003, currently has more than 1400 students in the primary and middle school. In order to satisfy a growing demand in the marketplace for an international school, Yinhai School has set up the international division this year which would provide a learning environment strong in both English and Chinese.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Qingdao China
- Address: No. 16, East Dong Hai Road