Positions to be filled:
1 Economics teacher
1 Math teacher
1 Chemistry teacher
1 Physics teacher
Qualifications & Requirements:
• All teachers:
o BA or higher in the related subject.
o 22-50 years of age.
o Fresh graduates or with two years teaching experience. [Preferred but not a must].
• Foreign teachers: Fresh graduates [with a TEFL in China certificate] or with 2 years teaching experience, native and near-native level speakers. IELTS score or TOEFL score is a plus.
• Notice: You must have either a 2-year-teaching experience or a TEFL Certificate gained in TEFL China to apply the work permit and working visa. If not, you can still come to China with a tourist visa first and take the TEFL China Course in Beijing, Shanghai or Suzhou for about one week and get the TEFL Certificate which is valid for applying a work permit in China according to the regulations.
1. Starting date:
2. Teaching hours:
Workload: No more than 20 teaching periods a week (40 minutes each period), plus 20 office hours.
Work Hours: 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.) with about 100 minutes lunch break
3. Before TAX Salary:
Depending on experience and qualifications.
Annual Bonus: In case the contract will be renewed, one extra month salary will be given.
4. Class sizes:
10 – 30 students per class.
RMB 14000 – RMB 20000 depending on qualification, experience and demo class. P.S: Salaries could exceed this limit if the candidate has higher qualifications – e.g. a masters or PHD in the related subject, and experience over 10 years.
RMB 4800 – RMB 8000 depending on actual air fare upon completion of a one-year contract.
A well-furnished apartment with necessary electric appliances provided on campus, plus free electricity and water within a limited amount.
8. Paid Holidays:
Winter vacation, Christmas Day, May Day, National Day, as well as other PRC public holidays.
9. Insurance/Foreign expert permit /Residence permit:
Arranged for and paid by the school.
10. Additional Information:
A demo class or an online interview will be required to demonstrate the teacher’s teaching skills.
Yiwu Qunxing Foreign Languages School
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
A leading educational institute located in Yiwu city, Zhejiang, China.
About the school
Yiwu Qunxing Foreign Languages School is
located at No.577 Jichang Road, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province. It was founded by
Mr. Zhao Guoliang in 1995 as a boarding school from primary to senior high
Since introducing the Education Model of
Cao Lunhua in 2014, Qunxing insists on the concepts of international
philosophy, a diverse curriculum and small-class teaching. The school is also
committed to developing modern citizens who have a strong sense of innovation,
responsibility and practice. Through festivals and extracurricular activities,
the school motivates students’ interests in
learning and broadens their horizons. Our highly advanced primary department
offers Experimental classes, IC (International Curriculum) classes and Girls’ Classes, which are integrated into an organic whole. At Qunxing,
students have many opportunities to experience a genuine western curriculum; be
immerged in an English environment while enjoying it. The junior high
department also offers Elite Classes and IGCSE Classes. Recently, it has set up
a systematic German Language class to allow students to master three languages
and have even more promising prospects.
The school is fully certified and
accredited by the Chinese government and the educational bureau to hire foreign
teachers and apply for all the legal documentation required
Read More >>
- Current Location: Yiwu China
- Address: No.577 Jichang Road, Beiyuan Street,Yiwu
View in map