Would you like to:
• Work with a stable yet dynamic organization using western education standards?
• Teach motivated high school students whose goal is to get their degrees abroad?
• Enjoy professional development opportunities that will boost your earning power?
• Immerse in a 'real' Chinese experience while a support team looks out for your needs?
• Enjoy a laid back lifestyle in comfortable surroundings while saving for your future?
We are actively recruiting for AP History teachers in cities across China. The Ambright American High School (+AP) Program's mission is to bridge elite western universities with high-performing Chinese students. To achieve that, we seek professional teachers who are serious about helping young minds reach their dreams! Enjoy motivated students, a regular schedule, a professional support team and a quality of life that allows plenty of time for your own personal development. Classes are taught entirely in English - the ability to speak Chinese is not required. To learn more about our program, please check out our website: ambrightahsp.com
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary (between $2,500 and $5,000 per month) depending on experience and education
• Maximum 20 class periods per week
• Free furnished western style apartment (or housing allowance)
• International airfare allowance and no visa worries
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar can be over 45 days not including summer break, giving you plenty of time to travel around China and surrounding countries)
• Professional development opportunities
• Strong education background, BA degree at minimum
• Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials
• Two years verifiable teaching-related work experience in any field (a governmental stipulation for work visas)
• Cross cultural awareness
• Native-level English speaker
• Must be able to relocate to China soon
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
A part of the Ambright Education Group in China, GoGlobal Jobs is tasked with finding the best educators to teach on Ambright's American High School (+AP) Program (AHSP). AHSP centers are international programs taught inside some of China's top high schools. The rigorous selection process means that AHSP students are some of the brightest China has to offer.
Founded in 2008 by Ambright Education Group and the Ameson Education and Cultural Exchange Foundation, the AHSP was created to offer an internationally competitive alternative to the traditional Chinese curriculum, using an American high school curriculum with AP classes in an all English learning environment.The AHSP program offers the American Common Core curriculum and 14 AP science and humanities courses in 10 carefully selected Ambright partner schools throughout East China - Anhui, Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhejiang, and Shanghai.
In addition to fulfilling the recruitment needs of the AHSP program, GoGlobal Jobs actively recruits foreign talent for various internal positions within the Group in Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, and other cities across east China. These positions include part-time and full-time College Counselors, International Program Coordinators, Copywriters and Editors, and Foreign Recruiters.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 19F Huaxu Plaza, No. 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai