The European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is currently looking for several English (ESL) teachers and ELA teachers for public high school in Beijing, commencing on late August 2017.
The CHEER Foundation/WLSA Foundation, with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1). Teaching AP English to Chinese students
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio/video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 8) Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
Full-Time, with full-time employment
Minimum two-years experience teaching English Language Arts / ESL to high school students
TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate with practicum or teaching license / certifications
Dedication to student; Centered learning and growth; Enthusiasm and interest in developing as a teacher
Ability to work well on a team with others
Ability to differentiate implementation of curriculum
Monthly package 20000 above, free commercial insurance, free breakfast and lunch, and over 2 months winter and summer paid vacation.
Reimburse related expenses of visa application and a flight ticket to Beijing.
Working permit and Expert license
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background, teaching and administrative experience, workload etc.
For additional information, please contact me, send CV to us
European Union Education Foundation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of facilitating education cooperation between China and Europe. Currently CHEER has over one thousand members (higher education institutes, secondary schools, leading professors and experts). Since the Establishment of the CHEER consortium, it has expanded to the academic exchange, the recruitment of higher education students, the international education investment and the vocational training. Now CHEER focuses on the education globalization and it has become the leading organization in the international education and management between China and Europe.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 1903, No. 16 Building, Jianwai SOHO, No.39 East 3rd Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China（北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号建外SOHO15号楼1708室）