We are looking for an experienced education advisor for ABIE HQ Office, who will present our academic services to the public and bring in high quality education for children in China. Senior Academic Advisor works closely with Academic Department, Teaching Training Department, and Marketing Department to support student success and persistence endeavors. Our goal is to make our children have lifelong skills while learning English, to give them the knowledge, skills and authentic English learning experience.
• Write formal essays and conduct interviews to help promote ABIE products
• Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for achieving ABIE program requirements
• Lead research projects on a broad range of topics related to, but not limited to, ABIE courses and programs for Chinese children
• Assist in the modification and/or development of ABIE program objectives, delivery methods, and standards
• Collaborate with other researchers to develop a set of curricula for ABIE courses. Specific work includes writing syllabus, selecting articles for teaching materials, and building up evaluation systems
• Provides onsite training and technical support to other teams such as teaching, marketing, and client services
• Assist the work in teacher recruitment and teacher training
• Help with editing and proofreading of product-related materials
We invite motivated, highly creative applicants who are passionate about education and business in an international setting to join us.
• Master degree in education, English, history, psychology, or ANY other related fields (American educational degree strongly preferred)
• Experience in K-12 classroom instruction preferred
• Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
• An open-minded team player while able to work independently
• Demonstrated experience in using tools such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
American Baby International English
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ABIE specializes in high-level education and training for children aged from 3-12 years old.
ABIE centers offer English training for Chinese children as designed and directed by ABIE HQ. The course is fully integrated with current American curriculum,children's second language learning philosophies, methods and keeping in mind early child development psychology. Additionally, ABIE classes combine face-to-face teaching, in-class smartboard interactive learning technology, and online teaching, creating a learning process which is effective, practical and entertaining.
ABIE classes include CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) in order to enrich English classes with interdisciplinary content such asArt, Science, World Cultures, etc. ABIE classes also foster important 21st century skills such as innovation, cross-cultural communication, independent thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and IT skills. In order to keep students motivated and encouraged to continue learning, ABIE promotes the Assessment For Learning philosophy, training Chinese children to take control of their learning, helping them become more responsible, better prepared for future challenges, and Global Citizen of the 21st century. ABIE students strengthen their abilities of communication, leadership, creativity, thinking and collaboration.
ABIE promotes all-round development. ABIE students are truly global citizens of the 21st century counting with Life and Career Skills, Learning and Innovation Skills, Information, Media and Technology Skills.
ABIE leadsthe education industry thanks to its deep understanding andits desire to improve the English educationsystem in China, its accurate market positioning, distinctive business model, professional products and exemplary service. ABIE has won the approval and love of those within the same industry, parents and children.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F/22F Yuexiu Tower, 388 Fushan Road,Pudong, Shanghai