1) Timely polish and edit news script before submitting it to be finalized
2) Provide regular summary and comments on subeditors’ work
3) Annual pay will depend on academic background and occupational history
4) Other work assigned by leader
1) Age between 25 – 60, in good health
2) Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
3) Native speaker or with similar level；Bachelor degree or above. Journalism,Social Science, Language, Broadcasting major preferred.
4) Living in Beijing during employment
5) Experienced journalists more desirable
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency (basic or above) more preferable
7) Abiding by the Chinese law; observing professional ethics; following the regulations of CCTV News Content.
If you are interested in this position, You can send your resume and cover letter at the following email address
CCTV News Content(CCTV+)
- Company type: Government
- Recruiter Type: Other
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
CCTV News Content(CCTV+), the sole news agency for China Central TV's clean video footage in China, is established by China Central Television (CCTV) as an International Video News agency. We provide clean, logo free video news materials to broadcasters and production companies around the world. These news contents can be edited and integrated into the international broadcaster’s own News and Information Programs. In the past few years, CCTV+ has proudly served about 2000 channels,300 TV stations, we provide clean video feeds around-the-clock, 80 news videos every day, in multiple formats, the scripts and shotlists in French, English, Spanish, and Russian through our platform .
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: FLOOR 9 Tower Enfei, Haidian District, Beijing China
View in map