Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carries out temporary tasks assigned by superior
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Strong motivation for Sales.
- Good command of English
- BSc/BA in related field
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Kcomber Inc. (chin. 广州市西美信息科技有限公司) is a Chinese Information Technology company founded in Guangzhou in 2001. It is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Furthermore, Kcomber has two subsidiaries in Sichuan and Shanghai. Kcomber’s core areas of business include industry and market-related data, marketing services and knowledge management. It operates through several brands like CCM, Tranalysis, here are some major brands in 2017:
The brand Kcomber is responsible for big data and knowledge management. This contains Big Data Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence Solutions. This brand is one of the core brands of the foundation in 2001 and the parent brand.
CCM is the abbreviation for China Chemicals Market. Founded in 2001 as one of the core brands, CCM started as an information provider about the Chinese Chemical market. In 2002 the covered industries contained Pharmaceuticals, Food ingredients and plastics. The first industrial Report was published in 2003. During the years, CCM added Newsletters, Import and Export reports and Market Data. In 2014 the section of company profiles was announced. Today CCM covers the four key Industries Chemicals, Agriculture, Biotechnology, and Food and Feed with an interactive online platform, an agricultural map of China, Consultancy services, Newsletters, and Industrial Reports.
Tranalysis was established in 2015. The SaaS platform offers standard and customised reports about import/export volume, price, date, origins/designations, and information about importers and exporters. It also offers an interactive platform called IEWizard for data visualisation.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Building, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road Guangzhou 510070, P.R.China