Introduction of Shenyang
Being the capital city of Liaoning province and the center of politics, economy, culture, communication, finance and commerce in Northeast China, Shenyang is the largest city of Northeast China and the important heavy city in China.
Shenyang is located in the southern part of Northeast China, in the middle of Liaoning province. It extends 115km from east to west and 205km from south to north.
The total area of Shenyang is 12980 sq. km, in which the urban area covers 185 sq. km. The city is located on the alluvial plains of the Liaohe and Hunhe Rivers, with beautiful scenery.
We are currently seeking passionate teachers to instruct students between the ages of 3 to 12.
New teachers undergo training, and will be arranged to teach in kindergartens or training schools up to teachers’ requirement and qualification.
1. Passion for working with young learners
2. Standard English pronunciation;
3. Teachers from European countries, North America or South America will be preferred;
4. 20-35 years old, no gender preference;
5. Able to commit to a 12-month contract
1. Rmb7000—11000 per month for 25 class hours per week;
2. Provide single or shared apartment.
3. Provide visas;
4. At the end of the contract date, Rmb7000—11000 will be as airline ticket bonus.
QingNian Hui Training School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We have partnership with many public or private schools, aiming at providing English enviroment to the students.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: Zhejiang, China