In order to maintain and develop the cooperation with existing corporate clients and establish new corporate partnerships, Boswell Realty is now welcoming a new Business Development and Key Account Manager to strengthen its team in Shanghai.
Your main responsibilities
• Develop new corporate accounts in Shanghai
• Manage and maintain CRMsystem
• Meet decision makers of HR, Admin or Purchasing departments of international companies
• Explain the service solution and understand requirements of Global Mobility Program and Expatriate Administration
• Develop corporate relationships by means of consultation, following-up, preparing proposals, service agreement negotiations.
• Increase brand awarenessby participating in industry events of chambers of commerce and social business events.
• Maintain and update of marketing materials
• Maintain existing corporate accounts by meetings and calls with decision makers (HR Directors, Purchasing Directors, GM, International Assignment/Mobility Managers)
• Supervise the service delivery to key account’s expatriates
• Maintain and update internal service delivery guidelines of key accounts
• Guide the team of destination service professionals to achieve key account business KPIs
• Consultation to key accounts’ expatriates
• University or college graduate with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
• Have a strong Customer/Client focus with a global mindset and intercultural awareness
• Good presentation skills and multi-tasking skills
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Service-oriented with a consultative approach
• Must be adaptable, flexible and responsive
• Native German speaker preferred
• Fluent in English
• Chinese language skills are a plus
What we offer:
• Salary :15K + Commission
• Opportunity to expand your professional network
• Good management, team work, open communication & feedback
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Property Management
Boswell Realty is a premium service provider for relocation and destination services (DSP). The key services are tailored to the needs of multinational companies who send expatriates on long-term assignments of1-3 years to Shanghai. The service portfolio covers: 1) home search, 2) city orientation, 3) residential lease management, 4) after-sale support, 5) immigration services,6) consultation to HR.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Unit 16D2,Shen Ya Financial Plaza,No.889,West Yan An Rd.,Chang Ning District,Shanghai