We are looking for dynamic, driven and detail-oriented people to join our growing Operations team. You’d be working within a multi-lingual group that is spread across Greater China (Beijing, Shanghai & Hong Kong), in concert with Sales, Client Service and Marketing colleagues located throughout the Asia Pacific region. We handle submissions from our clients, provide distribution consultation service based on their PR needs and quality control of their content, all while providing world-class customer service
Preferred candidates will need a strong grasp of syntax, punctuation, within both the Chinese and English languages in general to be a success at this job.
Your razor-sharp attention to detail will be a prerequisite, as you edit, format, and handle various client requests, and other news content (e.g., photos, video).
Your ability to think on your feet and prioritize tasks will serve you well in this fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Your strong computer skills will enable you to quickly learn our internal systems.
Our work in the ever-changing field of corporate communications & public relations will keep you on your toes, so a flexible attitude and a strong customer-service approach will be needed. As the face (or voice) to the client, your outstanding communication skills and ability to grasp our clients’ needs will allow you to build long-lasting relationships and establish a professional rapport while quickly meeting customer demands. Key to continuing PR Newswire’s reputation for providing excellent customer service, your consultative approach will be essential as you answer clients’ questions and proactively recommend our solutions to engage their audience.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Format client press releases, proofread documents or edit translations with speed and accuracy;
• Offer professional suggestions to customers on how to improve their press releases;
• Write professional English releases for customers;
• Ensure that all client requests are handled to the highest customer service standards;
• Ensure that the team's routine workflow runs smoothly and that tasks are managed properly;
• Working in a technical environment - Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Operations department's distribution platforms and processes;
• Maintain seamless collaboration with colleagues in other functions such as sales, client services, finance, etc., and provide help as needed;
• Be available to work on shift, late and on weekends and public holiday if needed;
• Provide regular (daily, weekly) feedback of operations activities to Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 1 year experience in the PR/Marketing/Copywriting field would be an advantage;
• High proficiency in written English is a must;
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in related disciplines (e.g. English, Communications, etc.);
• Possess solid judgment and initiative;
• Solid computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, and Chinese word processing;
• High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available starting date by email to us. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Associate Editor. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of news release distribution and multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a Cision company.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 703-705, HNA Holding Tower, No.108 Jianguo Road Chaoyang District, Beijing