We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Executive to join our team and build a career in FX Sales.
We shall undertake training for the successful candidates in the field of financial online trading.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Hardworking with good communication skills.
• Fluent Spoken & Written English plus Mother language (if applicable).
• Dedication to the job is essential.
• professional negotiations skills.
• Keenness to learn about the industry
• Should be a decision maker.
• Knowledge in finance markets is a plus.
• High Salary subject to capability.
Work permit will be supplied.
• minimum contract is 1 year.
Bonus based on performance.
• 1 year round trip ticket for expatriates.
Multibank Exchange Group
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Finance/Investments/Securities
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
MultiBank Exchange Group is one of the world's leading providers of financial products, brokerage services, and advanced trading technologies.
MultiBank Exchange Group comprises a number of companies located worldwide offering financial institutions, banks, brokers and professional clients financial online trading in Foreign Exchange, Metals, Futures, Options, Non-Deliverable forwards ("NDF") and Contracts for differences ("CFDs").
MultiBank Exchange Group executes trades worth over US$4 Billion per day. In 2015 its nominal turnover exceeded US$1.56 Trillion, 60% of which is driven by Banks and Institutional Clients.
The MultiBank Exchange Group comprises a number of companies which are spread on four continents, a number of which are regulated, catering to an extensive client-base of over 270,000 across 95 countries. MultiBank Exchange Group has flagship offices in London, Sydney, Dubai, Hong Kong, Beijing and others.
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our Beijing Office.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: CBD, Chaoyang District