* If you apply for full-time ,there will be about 16-18 classes a week;if part-time, it will be 4-8 classes(Negotiable),more subjects, more classes.
* Each class lasts 40-45 minutes
* The average number of the class is about 20, less than 30
Requirements for the positions:
* Native English speakers who major in History or Human geograpgy or related.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher.
* Motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
* at least 2 years experienced in AP course.
Description for the positions:
* Provide the best possible learning process and environment for students.
* Help students develop academic and non-academic skills via teaching the subject.
* competitive package
* work visa support
* wedding gift,birthday gift,lunar new year red pockets and so on
*Above RMB 10000
Welcome to join us!
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ShenZhen Sendelta Education
Sendelta Education is a leading educational services company particularly focusing on the delivery of American high school curricula to Chinese students.
Sendelta Education was originally founded in 2005 as an education consulting company which focused primarily on providing information, support and services to Chinese students studying in the US. In 2010, Sendelta began to develop AP program in mainland China. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 6 AP Centers in Guangdong province, China.
Sendelta adopted the strategy of cooperating closely with individual top public high schools. We have achieved great success. A lot of our students got the admissions from Stanford University, Columbia University, University of Chicago, Duke University, Northwestern University, Haverford College，Vanderbilt University, UC Berkley, UCLA, etc. Sendelta has become one of the best providers of AP program in China.
At present, Sendelta has over 150 Chinese employees and over 50 expatriate employees. We have over 500 students currently studying in our international curricula centers and envisage this number increasing to 1000 in the next two years.
Expansion within our existing locations, as well as the opening of new centers, continues to create a wide range of opportunities at all levels each academic year. Welcome to join us.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Room405, AnHui Building,6007Shennan Blvd, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 深圳市福田区深南大道6007号安徽大厦创展中心405单元
View in map