Goal: To ensure that students learn subject matter and skills that will increase their English language proficiency, content knowledge, and contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University (Education background highly encouraged).
2. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Governing Board of HCIS may find appropriate and acceptable.
Instructional Leader for class
• Focuses on customer service
• Maintains consistent and reliable work attendance and hours.
• Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
• Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and ensures the emotional and educational development of students.
• Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects in accordance with HCIS standards.
• Plans lessons in advance that target listening, speaking, reading, writing
• Delivers activities that are pedagogically sound and provide learning opportunities for all.
• Develops daily and weekly written lesson plans
• Assesses students informally and formally
• Maintains a portfolio to show growth of skills over time
• Attends all faculty meetings at the beginning of each new long week.
• Implements all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct, to maintain safe and secure conditions for learning, and to minimize risks of harm to pupils at school. Reports to the principal any serious accidents or illnesses that affect pupils in the teacher’s charge.
• Develops positive character attributes in students through fair and just rules and procedures for classroom behavior, and maintains safety and order in the classroom.
• Maintains and improves professional competence
• Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Evaluation: This position will be evaluated on a yearly basis as outlined by evaluation tool.
20 hrs in a week and weekend off
national paid holidays
Hailiang Education Group
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
The Hailiang Group, a large-scale private enterprise founded in 1989, develops a wide range of successful business. In 2016, the Hailiang Group ranked 108th among the Top 500 enterprises in China, 13th among the Top 500 private enterprises in China. In 1995, The Hailiang Group founded The Hailiang Education Group Inc. It has since become one of the largest private basic education schools in China, serving over 60,000 teachers and students. In July 2015, it was formally listed on the NASDAQ (stock code: HLG), as the first full-time basic-education school in the U.S. stock market. Hailiang Education adheres to the strategic academic principles of "Competitiveness, Distinctiveness, Internationalization". Hailiang works tirelessly to build up its educational prowess with the ultimate goal of becoming one of the top class K12 private education groups within China and ultimately, globally by 2025.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shaoxing China
- Address: No.199, West 3rd Ring Road Taozhu Street, Zhuji, Zhejiang, China
View in map