General duties of the job position:
1. Provide creative banner content for various online promotions.
2. Rename & optimize product names for all online promotion activities.
3. Play a central role in content optimization for all departments.
4. Proofread and optimize content for back-end (system) requests.
5. Collaborate with category managers in coming up with ideas for promotions.
6. Adhere to company copy standards in all copywriting requests.
7. Proofread and provide effective Email Direct Marketing (EDM) content & subject titles.
8. Attend meetings and submit weekly reports.
9. Provide creative content based on promotion requests for the DHgate Mobile app.
10. Provide weekly copy updates for the DHgate home page product listings.
1. 2 Years+ experience in e-commerce industry or related fields.
2. Bachelor degree or above. (preferably in advertising/media related)
3. Native English speaker with basic Mandarin level. (Intermediate/fluency in Chinese preferred)
4. Already residing in Beijing, or must be willing to relocate to Beijing.
5. Have a portfolio of previous work (optional)
6. Can communicate effectively with colleagues, friendly and professional, and can work well under pressure.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
DHgate was established in 2004 as China’s first cross-border B2B e-Commerce platform dedicated to connecting China SME suppliers and global buyers. DHgate was the first platform in China offering free product listing, all-in-one complete service, and commission-on-successful-transaction operation, providing low barrier business opportunities to the SMEs. The mission of DHgate is to help China SMEs to access the global market, and establish an easier, safer and more efficient online marketplace across the world.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 8F,Bldg A,U-Center .28 Chengfu Road,Haidian Dist.