Details of Position - Teach English in China to First Leap learners
First Leap is a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. First Leap constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs First Leap has different career paths to offer. You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our First Leap students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
Locations: Beijing, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chongqing, Hefei
Requirements to Teach English in China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• TEFL or other teaching certificate preferred.
• Teaching experience preferred especially in early childhood.
• Passionate, responsible, and love children.
• Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for First Leap ESL Teachers in China:
• Student age range: 1.5 – 12 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes containing various creative teaching techniques.
• You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
• 36 Hours Wed - Sun Work Week; office hours and teaching hours.
What We Offer our First Leap ESL Teachers:
• Your airfare to China.
• Settle-in allowance of USD 1400 (equivalent to RMB 10000) *
• TEFL/TESOL certification expenses (up to RMB 3000).
• Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Ground service assistance.
• Airport Pickup assistance.
Your compensation will include:
• USD 2100- 2800 per month net income (RMB 15,000 – 18,000) *
• Housing allowance.
• Key performance incentive monthly bonus*
• Chinese public holidays, Christmas day and New Year’s Day off.
• 5 Paid sick leaves.
• Airfare bonus after contract fulfilment up to: USD 1100 (RMB 8000)
• Salary Raise (at least USD 300/month) on contract renewals.
Other benefits include:
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,100.00 to $2,800.00 /month
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
First Leap is a subsidiary company of TAL, an education firm on the NYSE (XRS)
Started in 2009 in Beijing, First Leap was created to offer English learning in a dynamic CLIL environment with western educational philosophies.
Over 300 International Teachers employed in 30+ cities
Curriculum designed in house by international employees, using western teaching philosophies, covering 9 subjects, including, science, global leadership, and world cultures.
Uses CLIL (Content Language Integrate Learning) to create a dynamic English only environment in the classrooms.
Schools in 5 corporate cities (Beijing, Nanjing, Shenyang, Hefei, Chongqing，hebei) & 30+ franchise cities (Guangzhou, Changzhou, Wuhan, Nanchang, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Hohhot, Zhenjiang, Suzhou, Sanya, Datong, Dalian, Anshan, Baoding, Liaoyang, Danyang, Linyi, Zhuhai, Taizhou, Dongguan, Yangzhou)
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 1st Floor, Tower B, Xibahe Xili 23#, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China