Qualifications and Experience:
1. Academic qualification at graduate level.
2. A recognised teaching qualification in relevant subject (Desirable). For non-Western educated teachers, qualifications should be awarded by a recognised English-medium university.
3. Relevant teaching experience. Normally a minimum of two years. For non-Western educated teachers, this experience should relate to the delivery of a Western-style syllabus using Western conventions and methodologies. An example of this could include teaching on a programme which has been franchised by a UK University to an overseas partner. Significant teaching/programme management experience at a reputable university may also be acceptable.
4. The ability to contribute to integrated teaching across the curriculum.
5. An understanding of UK/western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students.
6. Direct experience of further and higher education in an international context.
7. Specific experience of education in English speaking countries (Desirable).
8. Experience of the development of academic programmes (Desirable).
9. Experience of academic assessment and standards and of quality assurance procedures.
10. Experience of teaching non-native speakers of Research Project & Management (Desirable).
11. An understanding and appreciation of private sector education (Desirable).
Working Place: Lanzhou
Salary: RMB 15,000- 20,000/month
Housing: Provided by school for free
Working hours: Approximately 40 hours/week (20 hours/week for teaching)
Start date: Aug. 2017
Contract length: renewable annually
Student age group: 14-18 years old
Class size: about 15
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Can-Achieve International Education Services Ltd., located in Beijing, was founded in 2001, formerly known as the overseas Chinese Education and Cultural Exchange Center. It is a collection of many high-quality educational resources, now employees nearly 200 people. The main business of the company includes the promotion of colleges and universities in the English-speaking countries: the United States of America, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, and as well as the educational cooperation projects. The company represents hundreds of affiliated high institutes of the United States, Canada, Australia, Britain and other countries, and becomes the designated school admission and visa application processing center. In recent years, Can-Achieve has become the authorized English test and Euclid Contest center for Chinese students before enrollment. For over a decade, through its national network in almost all major cities in China, it has helped over 20,000 Chinese students to achieve their dream to study abroad. We are one of the most trusted names in the field of overseas education in China.
Can-Achieve partners with different sectors of education from high school to graduate degree programs, providing innovative solutions to assist them in initiating, implementing and thriving their objectives in China.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing, Guomao