1. Assist the development and operations teams mainly by writing and translating content for games and copywriting for online ads and PR.
2. Accurately review and proof read web content on English website for grammatical and spelling errors. Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards for native English readers.
3. Assist Creative Director with research, art references, video production, sound design, organizing Voice Over recordings and similar creative tasks.
4. Perform other related duties as needed.
- Native English speaker or similar level of proficiency
- An avid gamer familiar with experience in game localization
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
Forgame Holdings Limited
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Internet/E-commerce
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Forgame Holdings Limited ("the Company"), established in 2009 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 3 October 2013 (stock code: 484), is a leading developer and publisher of webgames in China with a fast-growing mobile games business. As of 31 December 2014, the Company had 40 self-developed webgames and 13 mobile games in operation. Its game publishing platform 91wan has distributed over 90 self-developed and licensed webgames and attracted over 222 million registered players.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 37F, West Hall, Renfeng Building, 490 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou, China