Position available: English Teacher
Hiring Period: 12 month, start ASAP
Location: Taizhou(In Jiangsu),Changzhou
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or above & Native English speaker
Work load: 30 hours per week including weekend hours. 2 days off. maximum 24 teaching hours.
Salary: 10,000-16,000 RMB per month depending on experience
Flight allowance: Up to 8,000 RMB by the end of the contract
Paid vacation days: Chinese Public Holidays
Work (Z) visa sponsorship: Yes
Accident and Health insurance: Yes
1. Resume (latest) & Recent Photo
2. A copy of your passport & current visa page
3. A copy of your degree/diploma/certificates
4. Reference of two years working experience abroad after graduation or two years working visa in China
5. Your phone number, Skype ID, email or other contact details
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
CLONG Education was founded in 2008 and has since become a highly reputable brand in Taizhou’s English training field with over ten centres based across the city and new centres opening up as far afield as Changzhou. Since 2008 CLONG Education has enrolled more than 10,000 students to its many training centres and kindergartens.
We provide a range of comprehensive English courses from kindergarten level to young adults which are taught by our team of highly qualified teachers using innovative and inspirational instructions and combining humorous interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values. Our English syllabus has been handpicked by our team of professionals using books published by Oxford University Press, Compass Publishing and Macmillan.
We at CLONG like to think of ourselves as more than a school but as a family and our goal is to create a happy learning environment where our students can learn from the best…and that’ll be the greatest feeling in the world.
Choose CLONG…Believe in CLONG.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: F-111 Golden street, Clong Education, Wanda Plaza, Hailing District, Taizhou, Jiangsu, China