· Prepare and carry out lessons as assigned by the Director of Studies.
· Correct, record and administer the results of quizzes, tests, assessments and progress report for students.
· Communicate students’ progress and action plans with parents via phone and parent-teacher meetings.
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing for new students enrollment.
· Carry out academic events including demo lessons, kids' outdoor activities.etc · Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development.
Native English speaker (British English and North American English preferable).
Minimum Bachelor's Degree; TESOL/TEFL certificate.
One year and above teaching experience of kids & teens.
Basic understanding of learning and teaching practices and theories.
Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education and culture industry.
· Availability for working evenings and weekends.
Age between 22 to 45 years old.
Salary:12000RMB-18000RMB/ month plus teaching fee
Flight Allowance: We will offer you 5000 RMB flight allowance after one year contract
provided commercial insurance after half a year working completion.
Vacation：11 paid national holidays
9:00 am to 18:00 pm or 13:00 pm to 20:00 everyday, two days off per week
If you want this job,please send you resumes to us online;
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Beijing Geosita Educational Technology Limited Cooperation was founded in Jan,2010. It is a joint venture by Beijing Normal University and Grand topeak Group, with a total of 10 million RMB investment . Mr. Jiang Lu who is the professor and PHD supervisor in Management School of the BNU , is being filling a post of the president , but also Professor Lin Chongde, Lao Kaisheng, and Pei Dina (well-known professors in China) are hired as the consultants by the Cooperation.
With the infinite guidance of State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs and Beijing Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, the organization has expanded the service items range, such as Introduction of Expatriate Talents, Management and Training, Research and Development, and Intercultural Communication. In order to help foreigners being familiar with the local laws & regulations and able to adapt to work and live in China more quickly, we even standardize and reinforce the management methods and training for the expatriate talents;
We’ve been keeping the pace of traditions of BNU: Patriotism and Advancement, Integrity and Simplicity, Pragmatic and Innovation, Stand and Deliver; and give our best effort to promote the education and culture interaction between China and western countries.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.12 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China