1. Responsible for all text and graphic editing;
2. Collaborate with the content editor in order to ensure a high quality for all materials;
3. With the support of our Chinese content creators, communicate with the art and tech departments to ensure a high quality for all text and graphic publishing layouts;
4. Participate in department conversations in order to provide a preview and overview of teaching methodologies and pedagogical implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above (in relevant field preferred);
2. Native English speaker or bilingual (multilingual) speaker;
3. More than two years editing experience in education;
4. Pass our editing test which includes text and graphics;
5. Passionate about education and children’s development;
6. Knowledgeable in teaching methodologies and pedagogical studies.
American Baby International English
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
ABIE specializes in high-level education and training for children aged from 3-12 years old.
ABIE centers offer English training for Chinese children as designed and directed by ABIE HQ. The course is fully integrated with current American curriculum,children's second language learning philosophies, methods and keeping in mind early child development psychology. Additionally, ABIE classes combine face-to-face teaching, in-class smartboard interactive learning technology, and online teaching, creating a learning process which is effective, practical and entertaining.
ABIE classes include CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) in order to enrich English classes with interdisciplinary content such asArt, Science, World Cultures, etc. ABIE classes also foster important 21st century skills such as innovation, cross-cultural communication, independent thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and IT skills. In order to keep students motivated and encouraged to continue learning, ABIE promotes the Assessment For Learning philosophy, training Chinese children to take control of their learning, helping them become more responsible, better prepared for future challenges, and Global Citizen of the 21st century. ABIE students strengthen their abilities of communication, leadership, creativity, thinking and collaboration.
ABIE promotes all-round development. ABIE students are truly global citizens of the 21st century counting with Life and Career Skills, Learning and Innovation Skills, Information, Media and Technology Skills.
ABIE leadsthe education industry thanks to its deep understanding andits desire to improve the English educationsystem in China, its accurate market positioning, distinctive business model, professional products and exemplary service. ABIE has won the approval and love of those within the same industry, parents and children.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 20F/22F Yuexiu Tower, 388 Fushan Road,Pudong, Shanghai