One Native English teachers needed for Maria Montessori Kindergarten
1. Native English speaker with a bachelor's degree or above. - Or - Non-native speakers with exceptional English proficiency, teaching skills and minimal accent.
2. More than two years of related teaching experience is preferred.
3. Loves and understands kids as well as enjoys interacting with them. Must be responsible and have a passion for teaching children. An easy going, creative, outgoing and lively personality, a positive ethos and the desire to make a difference in children's lives, are all strong factors.
4. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) are preferred..
5. Clean criminal background check.
6. Age: 25-45 years old.
7.Work location: Yixing, Wuxi
8.Gender: unlimited. Female and male are both welcomed.
9. Expected arrival time: 25th Feb, 2018.
Responsibilities of Position:
1.Teaching kids aged 3-5 years old
2.Working hours: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm, one hour for lunch break.
3.Class size: 25 students
Salary and Benefits Package:
1. Month salary: 20,000 RMB after tax
2. Free apartment
3. Contract completion bonus: RMB 5000 air ticket allowance.
4.Holidays: Chinese national holidays, weekends, summer and winter vacations.( summer and winter vacations are half-paid.)
5. Team-building activities
Wuxi is a large town by European standards sandwiched between Shanghai and Nanjing in Jiangsu Province, only 45-minutes away from Shanghai, 20 minutes from Suzhou and 1.5 hours to Hangzhou by fast-speed train. Many locals call it Oriental Geneva because it's also developing far more than most other Chinese towns. This means it's a comfortable place for foreigners to live in: there are big shops selling everything you could possibly need, the transportation system is good with easy connections to anywhere in China. The city has mature traffic system with ordered key road and bridge engineering, 2 metro lines, Sunan (Shuofang) International Airport. On the other hand there aren't so many foreigners here so we're still a bit special and the place isn't so big or confusing that you can easily get lost or alienated here. There is an interesting mix of commercial and traditional architecture with many different cultural activities to be seen. The climate is not too much different from Europe but with shorter winters and far more humid summers. The city is bisected by the Yangtze River and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, and shares Tai Lake with other cities. With so many rivers flowing through the plains, Wuxi has fertile land and is richly endowed with natural resources. High air quality with rich greenery. You will definitely enjoy the life here!