Duty of Work:
1. Operate overall product structure ,hardware ,software design and development; Ensure product development is completed as planned;
2. Dominating electronic product development and R&D process construction;
3. Responsible for the technical requirements decomposition, software and hardware architecture design and planning, structure, hardware and software detailed review of the design.
4. Import R & D design and validation tools to ensure product development process quality and reliability;
5. Supervise and manage the tracking of technical platform programming and construction of technical standard system and R&D knowledge base system;
6. Full time bachelor degree or above, master degree is preferred, computer communications, physics , machinery, electrical ,electronics and other science and engineering;
7. At least 10 years working experience in apparatus and related work in electronics industry, at least 5 years working experience in electronic product development and management;
8. Proficient in industrial automation measuring instruments design and development;
9. Be proficient in product development process management and establishment of technical standards platform.
10. Familiar with test and verification tools in product development process.
11. Familiar with industrial automation measuring instruments and products, experience with similar product as R & D director, especially in pressure transmitter and sensors,product development, engineering, etc.
12. Good command of English, strong communication skills and execution skills, strong express ability and learning ability. Determination to challenge and overcome difficulties
13. Long term career planning in China.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agency
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Nstarts Consultants is a consultancy focusing on human resource allocation and development, and we are dedicated to delivering professional, precise headhunting and RPO services to customers.
Now we are looking for English Teacher for our client:
Our client is an International Literacy based learning organization head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1005,Huasheng Building, No.399 Jiujiang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China.