Job Description: Multiple English teachers needed URGENTLY at Beijing public primary/secondary schools and colleges.
Location: Chaoyang District & Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Start Date: Immediately after work visa is issued, approximately in Nov., 2017
Work days: Monday--Friday, weekends off; No office hours
Work hours: Within 25 hours per week
RMB 18,000 monthly for new graduates / RMB 20,000 monthly for experienced teachers
● Full paid Chinese school holidays (summer/winter vacations), public holidays;
● Utilities expense subsidy RMB 200 per month; Feel lunch at the school
● Round-trip flight tickets (reimbursed upon completion of contract, maximum RMB 10000);
● Insurance (accident and medical);
● A bonus of RMB 5000 for renewing your contract with us next year.
Additional support service offered:
● Work (Z) visa processing if candidate does not have one;
● Airport pickup service upon candidate's arrival;
● Assistance of finding apartment will be provided;
● Free pre job training services to help teachers adapt to the work in Beijing;
● Chinese cultural excursions like Great Wall trip, and other cultural activities such as KTV, etc.
● Support service of living in Beijing.
● Good character, high moral integrity; flexible and intelligent;
● Age: 25 to 55 years old;
● Native English speakers from the US., the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa;
● Physically healthy, no criminal record (must provide documentation of a "clean" criminal record);
● Bachelor degree or above (any subject);
● Candidates with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate ≥120 hours, OR 2 years of English teaching experience OR a bachelor’s degree with English language or Education major.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
MindXplorer Education Association, LLC, headquartered in the United States and China, was founded in May 2014 in Beijing, China. MindXplorer seeks to be on the forefront of the introduction of western education management concepts to China and promoting Chinese education reform through exploring international education systems. Through the introduction of advanced educational philosophy and educational resources, both Chinese and Western school districts, boards of education, administration, faculty and students can benefit from a shared learning platform and in-depth communication. MindXplorer works within over 10 education bureaus representing more than 50 schools with China.
MindXplorer offers excellent educational resources to cultivate a new generation of international talent through training courses (SCHOOL), vocational education cooperation (InVEST), international education forums (MXE Forum), third-party assessment of education (GOAL Assessment), the development of distance education, academic planning, the MindXplorer Education Fund (MXE Fund) and other cooperations.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Wankai Center Building B 832-833, Wanfeng Road