This position is open to native ESL teachers for our teenagers (3-12 years old) asap.
Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Jinan, Shandong Province, China. This program places teachers in international school teaching students ranging from ages 3-12. Teachers will teach on average 19 hours a week. A full curriculum with materials is provided to help you plan engaging and exciting lessons.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
2. Degree is preferred.
3. 20-45 years old
4. Related Teaching Experience Preferred BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
1. Monthly Pay after Tax: RMB 11000-18000
2. Paid National Holiday
3. Free Furnished Accommodation or RMB 2600 per Month as Accommodation Allowance
4. Flight allowance: rmb 8000
5. We will pick you up at Jinan airport and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Contract: one year plus
7. Free Mandarin Class once A Week
8. Free Training Provided
9. An English speaking teaching assistant to help to adjust to the cultural difference
10. Work Visa Provided
Inner Mongolia Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Gloculture is a gateway for English teachers, University lecturers and students to experience Inner Mongolian culture and find exciting jobs in Inner Mongolia,China.
We pride ourselves on offering a professional and personalized service to all candidates, right from their initial application through to beginning their dream opportunity in Inner Mongolia, China.
Here are the comments from some of our former teachers:
-----Comments from Our Former Canadian Teacher:
….If you have any potential teachers that would like more information about the city, the school, and the way of life, you are welcome to give them my e-mail address or phone number.
-----Comments from Our Former U.S Teacher: Coming to Hohhot has changed my life. Thanks for all your help and best wishes to you…
- Current Location: Hohhot China
- Address: Saihan District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China