• Follow lead teacher and Principal‘s guidance on a daily basis
• Create/prepare teaching materials base on the curriculum plan
• Join the company development events, campus marketing events, Demon classes etc.
• Lead the classes, provide equal education to all the students base on their needs
• Assist the lead teacher to organize the class including establish the curriculum plan, student discipline, and activities etc.
• Join company trainings in order to improve his/her teaching skills, academic strategy.
• Greeting students and parents
• Maintain professional relationship with students, parent and pubic
• Maintain professional relationship with other departments in the company
• Native English Speaker from Native English Speaking Country (US,UK,CA,IR,NZ,AUS)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Psychology, linguistic, Art related (Master’s Degree preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL Certification
• Daycare/early age education background prefered
• Team player, capable to manage the class, capable to reach the target
• Responsible, Patience, Quick leaner
What we can offer:
• Very competitive salary
• Housing allowance
• Monthly bonus
• Annual bonus
• Flight reimbursement
• Visa sponsorship
• Summer holidays
• Christmas holidays
• Health insurance
• Professional trainings
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Doyen Holdings Group Co.Ltd is an cooperation with diversified investment, primarily focusing on machinery manufacturing, real estate, financial investment, minerals and now exploring to Preschool Education - Doyen Education. After 19 years of development, the group has achieved assets of RMB 50 billions, annual sales revenue of over RMB 20 billion and employees of about 15,000.
Doyen Education was founded in 2017 and now already owns more than 3 campuses. It’s headquartered in Beijing, China and focusing on giving local families and expatriates preschool education (Age group is 0-6ys). It runs International and Bilingual classes which would lead young leaners to a great start!
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Bldg A Phoenix Place, A5 Shuguangxili, Chaoyang district, Beijing,China 100027