• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• We work 5-days seasonal weeks, and we don't work evenings at weekends
• Use audio / video materials in classes & Lesson planning
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills , love kids and enjoy teaching
• Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Bachelor degree and teaching certificated preferred
• Clear pronunciation and teaching experience are needed.
• 1-2 years preferred but not essential
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
• Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
• A desire to work hard and play hard!
Salary and Benefits
Monthly gross pay is from 14000 to 20000 RMB(net pay is from 13000 to 18000 RMB),includes the following:
• Basic salary is from 10000 to 15000 RMB (net.)
• Quarterly Performance Bonuses of up to approx 3,000RMB
• Contract Completion Bonus 24000RMB
• Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in
• Additional Aetna worldwide-coverage health insurance and medical check
• Additional contract completion bonus and royalty bonus.
• Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival
• Free apartment or 2000RMB apartment allowance available (does not include utilities such as electricity, gas, water and internet charges)
• Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws. (This is so important.)
• Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service.)
• Opportunities for free internationally recognised qualifications, such as TKT YL
• Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
• Free Chinese classes and online learning opportunities available
• Free monthly city-wide teambuilding activities
• Annual gala party/awards ceremony
• Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Changchun and as part of the world's largest private language school
Education First Changchun
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Education First is the world's largest private education company that specializes in English training, educational tours and cultural exchange. EF has been committed to breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography by providing the highest quality educational experiences since it was founded in 1965 in Sweden. Education First Changchun is a professional school established in 2001 and we have four successful EF schools in the city now, Guilin Lu Center (since 2001), FAW Center (since 2008), Mega Center (since 2011) and Gaoxin center (since 2012). EF Changchun is the largest franchise school in China. There are more than 50 English teachers at our schools from the USA, the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We are currently seeking new teachers for our four schools. EF is a really great place to start or continue your teaching career. There will be plenty of opportunities for career advancement with EF Changchun as we continue to grow. We can provide opportunities to launch you into management as a senior teacher or academic manager.
- Current Location: Changchun China
- Address: No.5016 of Linhe Street , Changchun , Jilin province ，China