Working Z visa provided for both native and non native speakers before start.
Location:u will work in one branch of our 7 branches across Tian jin
Number of Vacancies
3 Full time teachers
Average 25 teaching hours per week. 5 working days per week.
No more than 10 office hours per week （preparing lessons etc..）
3-12 years old mainly .
Salary & Benefit
1) Salary: 12000-14000RMB/month for non native teachers.
15000-20000 RMB/month for native speakers
2) all public holidays with full pay
3) Meals provided
4) Opportunities to work overtime with extra pay
5) End of year bonus + 6000 rmb for flight reimbursement per year
5) Free furnitured accommodation provided by school .
We will apply and pay for the work permit and residence work visa for the
teachers. The teacher is responsible for the cost of their authentication documents, health exam, Z visa and transportation fees to school.
1) Bachelor degree or above
2) Passion and commitment to teaching
3) Good English accent .
4) Has formal training and/or classroom experience in teaching language skills in an English environment.
5) Applicants with artistic skills preferred
Documents needed for apply work visa
1) Passport (valid at least 12 months)
2) Bachelor degree or above (authenticated).
3) Non-criminal certificate (authenticated)
4) Health exam
Mcgill International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Mcgill international was created by an European travelist/teacher and a chinese travelist/teacher who met in china a few years ago.. The original idear of creating this company is to provide foreign travelists and teachers a chance to work and experience chinese culture in china,meanwhile,bringing chinese students original english evironment and multi-cultural experiences .Now Mcgill has been running for more than 10 years,and has more than 10000 positions across China .Welcome teachers from different coutries with different colors to apply our positions.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Dongsen Commercial Building,Shenzhen,China