Job Objective Summary:
Responsible for establishing and leading a testing methodology for all our applications. You will be charge of developing and executing exploratory test and automated test to ensure product quality. Your responsibility include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. As part of this role, you will be in close collaboration with the project team and the engineering team to develop solutions that will delight our stakeholders by minimizing the amount of bugs upon release.
1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Creates and reviews test plans, test cases, and release notes in accordance to functional and non-functional requirements
3. Research and analyze different technology options and make recommendations according to project requirements.
4. Identifies and applies the appropriate test methodology/strategy/technique.
5. Performs unit, production, user-validation/usability, integration and/or automation testing.
6. Prepares and manages the testing environment.
7. Uses bug-tracking tools to report bugs and works together with software engineering team to solve them.
- Proven work experience in software development ( min 1 year)
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance ( min 1 year)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
Able to solve complex problems both in a team setting and independently; Able to meet or exceed deadlines; Strong communication and organizational skills; Commitment to realizing career goals.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
We are the largest provider of overseas educational counselling services in China, with a market share of 16% of the overseas educational counselling market. We are also the fifth largest provider of test preparation services in China, with a market share of 6%.
We provide services under the “EIC” brand, which is the most recognised and trusted brand in the overseas educational services market in China.
Our core corporate purpose is to be the most trusted partner for international education. We believe that selecting, being admitted to and preparing for student life at the right overseas educational institution is a critical journey for Chinese students wishing to study abroad. Our aim is to help students and parents make fully informed decisions, facilitated through the full range of services we provide. These services include advice, coaching, mentoring, test preparation and assistance with school application and visa processes. To achieve our core purpose, we aim to develop programmes for our students that offer the full range of educational services for every stage of a student’s overseas education needs.
We offer a wide range of educational services in China as well as in destination markets for our students, most of whom are from the PRC. Although the direct recipient of our services are students, we also view the students’ parents as our clients as they are typically highly involved in terms of appointing us and paying for our services. Moreover, parents often closely oversee all of the decisions that the student makes with respect to choice of educational institution, degree program and courses, as well as timing of the application and preparation. Our private educational services consist primarily of educational counselling, which includes advice and support on studying abroad, test preparation for admissions exams and assessments in the US, the UK, Australia and Canada, as well as study tour programmes to assist our students (and their parents) in making more informed decisions about studying abroad.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 899 Lingling Road