Job Objective Summary:
Responsible for establishing and leading a testing methodology for all our applications. You will be charge of developing and executing exploratory test and automated test to ensure product quality. Your responsibility include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. As part of this role, you will be in close collaboration with the project team and the engineering team to develop solutions that will delight our stakeholders by minimizing the amount of bugs upon release.
1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Creates and reviews test plans, test cases, and release notes in accordance to functional and non-functional requirements
3. Research and analyze different technology options and make recommendations according to project requirements.
4. Identifies and applies the appropriate test methodology/strategy/technique.
5. Performs unit, production, user-validation/usability, integration and/or automation testing.
6. Prepares and manages the testing environment.
7. Uses bug-tracking tools to report bugs and works together with software engineering team to solve them.
- Proven work experience in software development ( min 1 year)
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance ( min 1 year)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
Able to solve complex problems both in a team setting and independently; Able to meet or exceed deadlines; Strong communication and organizational skills; Commitment to realizing career goals.
- Company type: Private
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
New Pathway Consulting, a subsidiary of New Pathway Education & Technology Group, is a premier consulting firm that provides expert guidance and mentorship to high school students. NPC crafts a focused profile for each student that showcases his/her talents and balances stellar academics with outstanding extracurricular and community service activities. Developing a strong relationship with each student, NPC guides students through their high school career and ultimately prepares the student to enter the a top university. Through NPC, students have gained acceptance at top universities in the United States, Hong Kong and Korea.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 899 Lingling Road