School: Lanzhou Country Garden Kindergarten
Location: Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Principal
Suitable for: Positive, patient, caring and self-managing individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen interest in early childhood development.
Key Job Specifications:
• Salary – 14,000-17,000RMB/month (pre-tax)
• Contract Length – 10 months
• Working Hours – Mon-Fri - 7:45-11:45 / 14:30-17:00
• Teaching Hours – Up to 20 hours/week
• Accommodation – Furnished apartment provided (off-campus)
• Food – Paid meals on working days
• Flight Reimbursement – Up to 5,4000RMB
• Visa – Work Permit, Residence Permit and medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
• Insurance – Commercial insurance
• Paid Leave – National holidays/winter holidays/3 days’ sick leave/1 day Christmas leave
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 22-55 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Two years’ experience working with early childhood students
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
About Lanzhou Country Garden Kindergarten:
Lanzhou Country Garden Kindergarten (LZCGK) is a private co-ed boarding kindergarten in Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province in the People's Republic of China. It consists of bilinguual classes and international classes implementing Chinese curricula and internatinal curricula respectively. Therefore, it advocates the integrated child-led and teacher-led teaching and learning approaches.
Founded in September 2016, LZCGK has around 100 children and more than 20 staff. It continues to grow at and has the potential to accommodate over 300 children of 12 classes in the future.
Since Lanzhou is a comparatively exotic area in China where multi-ethnic people live, LZCGK values multi-cultural differences and welcomes foreign teachers to join.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Bright Scholar Education Group is a NYSE-listed education company based in Foshan, Guangdong, China. Bright Scholar currently operates 6 international schools, 16 bilingual schools, 38 kindergartens and 16 Elan Schools. These schools are located across 10 Chinese provinces (Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Guizhou, Jiangsu, Shandong, Anhui, Hebei, Gansu and Hainan) and the 2 municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai.
Bright Scholar has spent the past 20 years creating a unique premium brand within the Chinese education industry. It has the privilege of operating one of the oldest international schools in China. Bright Scholar has been leading the Chinese international education industry from all sectors and has set various examples and industrial benchmarks through its history.
Bright Scholar has accumulated a cohort of highly trained and experienced domestic and international talents whose aim is to educate the future leaders of the world as well as the future backbone of Chinese society.
Bright Scholar, Bright Future.
1994 - The first school was established in Shunde, Guangdong
1998 - 100% university enrollment rate for the first batch of graduates
2001 - The first official authorization for DP and MYP curriculum teaching qualification by the International Baccalaureate (IB)
2001 - The first Guangzhou branch school was built
2007 - First official authorization of A-Level and IGCSE teaching qualification by Cambridge International Examination Committee (CIE)
2011 - The first official authorization for PYP curriculum teaching qualification by IB
2014 - Country Garden Education Group was founded
2014 - Guangdong Country Garden Polytechnic was established as the first charitable college in China. The 2017 graduate employment rate was 99.66%
2016 - Through a strategic cooperation relationship with CIE, Country Garden Education Group became registered as a Cambridge associate
2017 - Bright Scholar was officially renamed and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BEDU), which witnessed the largest IPO for a Chinese education group listed in the United States
2017 - Bright Scholar signed with Fettes College to build a premium-quality British boarding school in China
2017 - Bright Scholar established scholarship programs with Columbia University and the University of California, Berkeley
- Current Location: Foshan China
- Address: Country Garden Headquarters, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, PRC