Happy Goal kids’ English
Happy goal KIDS’ English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group, aimed at helping early learners acquire English. Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press for 3-12 years old students. With over 35 centers across the country, we currently have almost 20 centers in Shanghai alone, with more scheduled to open throughout 2017. We are also opening more schools across China, providing teachers with great opportunities to work in Suzhou, Jiaxing, Changshu, among others.
Working 36-40 hours per week, 17 teaching hours included, 22classes per week, 45 min/class
Monday-Thursday: 1:00/3:00-8:00 p.m
Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00-6:00 p.m
Rest days: Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu
* Competitive salary including house allowance and transportation allowance (13260-20260 RMB per month)
* Flight Bonus: 6000 RMB at the end of your one year contract
* 7 days paid annul leave+ 12 days Chinese national holidays
* Working visa paid and sponsored for qualified teachers
* Full Medical Insurance
* Arrival Assistance, free pick up service
* 7 nights free Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
* Pre-designed lesson plans and multi-media resources from Oxford University Press
* Orientation and teaching training in-person for new teachers
* Bachelor Degree
* TEFL certificate 120 hours above (or equivalent)
* Native speakers (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa) because of Chinese visa requirements
* Clear Criminal Record
*Physical and Mental healthy status
Happygoal KIDS English
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Happy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press.
We are currently seeking full time teachers for our center in our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 14 schools in shanghai and 10 schools around shanghai providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 35F,Jian Hui building,No.922 hengshan road,shanghai