1. Teach online ESL classes to students from 5-12 years old;
2. Preview lesson plans and coursewares before classes;
3. Attend orientation and on-job training;
4. At least 4 hours per week's teaching time (minimum: 2 hrs per night; 2 nights per week)
Monday--Friday：7pm--9:15pm (Chinese time, GMT+8)
Saturday & Sunday: 5:15pm--9:15pm (Chinese time, GMT+8)
Fixed schedule for 6 or 12 months.
1. American or Canadian passport holder;
2. At least 1 year's online ESL teaching experience (for kids preferred);
3. A basic command of Chinese language preferred.
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates preferred;
5. American-English accent preferred;
6. A desktop/laptop for online teaching, quiet teaching environment, stable internet connection, equipment (headsets, webcam etc.) required;
7. Outgoing and cooperative, highly responsible and professional.
• Required Documents:
1. Resume (latest version) & A recent photo;
2. A copy of passport & degree & certificates;
3. A video demo class if possible;
4. Your phone number, Skype ID or other contact details.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
UUABC is an online education & technology company fully-funded by 1Smart Education Group.
UUABC focus on the online English training program designed for Chinese kids aged from 5 to 16 years old, mainly from the first-tier and second-tier cities. It employs an one-on-one online teaching style with teachers who are from native-speaking countries (mainly U.S.A). The materials used are from its independent research and development which match precisely with the course standard of Northern American schools. It applies the philosophy of Social Adaptability Study and Harvard Case Teaching Method. By emphasizing the initial study and proactive class interaction, it aims to improve students' English ability in a fast pace.
1Smart Education is a leading education group invested by the well-known international investment group Bain Capital, and founded by a team of education experts from Harvard University and Beijing University. 1Smart focuses on building a brighter future for students who are below 18 years old by developing their Power Learning ability.
Since 1Smart was founded, the company has been implementing an international management principle and chain-orientation development mode, aiming to become the most admired education brand in the industry. The company has owned 4 sub-brands: 1Smart 1-on-1, Happy Math Training Center, Jia Xue Hui and Xue Hui Qu.
The company combines the advantages from both the East and the West in terms of teaching methodology, advocates the concept of ‘Truly Enjoyable and Highly Effective Study’, and innovatively proposes 4 fundamental teaching principles, which are ‘Learning first while Teaching as complementary; Learning actively while interacting with fun’.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: F13, Qilai Mansion, Block 889 Yishan Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.