International Academic Alliance (IAA), a New York based education organization, seeks qualified candidates for our Primary School immersion program conducted at an IAA partner school in Shenyang, China. IAA teaching positions provide Instructors with opportunity to diversify their teaching portfolios and teach rigorous courses in an international setting.
Instructors will teach Phonics and English as a Foreign Language for Young Learners classes in an after-school setting at an IAA partner school in Shenyang, Liaoning Province.
- Teachers instruct up to 20 hours per week in an after-school setting.
- Work closely with the IAA Head of Schools on:
- Effective teaching of curricula;
- Course delivery;
- Managing or resolving classroom and student issues;
- Program development and evaluation.
- Participate in ongoing professional development with American teaching staff, including:
- Teacher training;
- Professional mentorship with American faculty;
- Course evaluation;
- Program assessment.
- Provide support for students having difficulty with their coursework and work with students and Head of Schools to identify and solve potential problems.
- $2400 - $2900/month, depending on qualifications.
- Accommodation: Private 1-bedroom apartment close to school provided.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa sponsorship, assistance with all visa procedures.
- 1 air ticket provided.
1-year-and-a-half or 3-year employment terms. Positions available for immediate start until July 2019 or July 2020.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree with subject specialization or TESOL certification.
- At least 1 year prior teaching experience in the field is preferable, but not required.
- The candidate should email the following documents to us by January 20th 2018:
- Recent photo;
- Scanned copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Scanned copy of TESOL certificate (if available).
About International Academic Alliance:
The International Academic Alliance (IAA) partners with a network of accredited international high schools and American universities to deliver in-demand academic programs to American university-bound international students. IAA’s Pathway programs allow students the unique opportunity to pursue their education goals in an innovative, structured and flexible format.
IAA-International Academic Alliance
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
IAA (International Academic Alliance) is an International Education Corporation. Its headquarters locates in Manhattan, New York in USA. IAA's Academic English program is currently operating in a variety of high schools throughout China. Beijing center is in the Chaoyang District on Xindong Rd., near the Sanlitun area.
In China, IAA partners with the State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) to offer the University in High School program (UHS) to Chinese High School seniors and/or graduates. This unique, rigorous program provides students the opportunity to experience American college-level coursework for which SUNY New Paltz awards credits fully transferable to any accredited institution upon successful course completion.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No.1 Xindong Road, Chaoyang, Building 5, Unit 2, 2FL, Office 5-2-22