1 Delivering business English and professional skills training courses to corporate clients, at the client’s place of work, in one-on-one, small group and workshop settings.
2. Using designated course materials to plan and prepare stimulating and effective lessons, tailored to suit the needs of the individual or group.
Native English speaking business English trainers
A bachelor’s degree above, preferably in a business related area
Corporate training experience or a strong business background
Training or teaching experience in Asia, preferably in China
A professional teaching qualification ( CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
Oxford Centeriver Training
- Company type: Foreign-owned
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Oxford Centeriver Training is an established business English training company. Centeriver has been providing tailored business English language courses and workshops to local and international companies in order to meet the specific language needs of particular groups of employees.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing