Native English teacher needed in International Kindergarten, Harbin China
The position is in Harbin, China and it’s in a beautiful, new, fully purpose built international kindergarten and as a group, we pride ourselves in the support we offer our teachers both inside and outside of the classroom.
Positions Available (4)
Early Childhood Educator
+2000 housing allowance
+Salary match contract bonus
7 weeks paid holiday
Support and Training Provided
1. Monday - Friday 8.00-4.30pm
3. 3 teachers/class 1 nursery governess
4. Max. 20 student/class
5. legal holidays provided
1. Bachelor Degree (Education preferred)
2. Relevant Work Experience
3. Native English Speaker from the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
4. age : less than 45 years old
A unique city in China with a strong European influence in the late 1800’s. During Winter, skiing and snowboarding are all just 40mins away and the city is lit by ice lanterns. In summer, the city comes alive with streets lined with barbecue and beer tents and the snow fields turn into trekking areas and water rafting. It still has a much lower cost of living than larger cities in China making it easy to save money.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
EtonHouse international pre-schools and schools offer a programme where children are encouraged to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners through an inquiry-based programme. The schools provide stimulating learning experiences that respond to individual children, so as to make both teaching and learning a joyful and meaningful experience.Teaching the IB curriculum makes the kids independent thinking and oral English.
- Current Location: Harbin China
- Address: No. 46 HeRunRoad Ai jian Distict Harbin